Friday, August 25, 2006

Good evening, everyone, this is Michael Anthony. I’m sorry to say this week is going to have to be an off-week for British History 101 – I have just started a new job, and the demands related to this beginning have been incredibly time consuming. Most workdays are running from 8 AM until about 3 or 4 AM the next morning, so needless to say I’ve had to prioritize a bit this week and getting myself established and settled has been extremely time-consuming – I’ve done what I can on the podcast, but unfortunately I’ve simply not had enough time to complete an episode. I assure you, however, that there will be one next week. That is a personal guarantee.
Also – I am working on correcting my audio problems. Dan from New Zealand has graciously offered to help and is working with me from literally around the world. We are doing our best to get British History 101 up to its full potential as quickly as possible. Thank you, Dan, for your assistance.
With that, I thank you all so very much for tuning in this week, and again apologize for not having something substantial at the moment. I appreciate the absolute outpouring of support from all of British History 101’s listeners and am incredibly grateful for the help everyone has offered. Thanks again, and we will most assuredly talk again next week. Have a great evening.


MP3 File

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, August 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been listening to the podcasts, they're great way to learn things i just never would of had the time to look up and know about. Just recently i watch v for vendetta on dvd... i was wondering if you could give us some history on guy fawkes... the guy who lit those fires in london. i'd like to learn the real story on him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home